Thursday, May 05, 2011

Update Your Bookmarks!

In all my wisdom earlier, I inadvertently managed to delete the entire list of films that I plan to watch. Luckily, Google came to the rescue thanks to their cached versions (a method I would highly recommend if you lose anything online).

Unfortunately, Blogger does not allow two pages to have the same link, so, despite the fact that I have the Complete 5-star 500 back up and running, it is not under the same URL.

In your bookmarks, please replace any reference to:
http://empire500.blogspot.com/p/complete-500-001-020.html
with

Actually, this new link makes much more sense anyway, but it's a pain in the backside for anyone trying to find the full list from Google any time soon.

Where I'd started keeping track of the other 500, the Complete list, this has now moved from a static page to a blog post as I intend to add more lists at a later date.

For those of you who don't follow my Twitter (@wizzardSS), I announced two milestones recently - the 4,000th page view and the 100th blog posting. Thanks for your support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment